January 26, 2009

What am I going to do?

My oldest daughter has been off track for a month. Yep, you heard me right, a month. Since before Christmas. And we were all looking forward to her going back to school today. Especially her.
She is in Kindergarten. Need I say more?

I found out that D track doesn't go off until Wednesday. Hmm, I thought. That's weird that all 4 tracks will be on at the same time.

Well guess what.

They won't be.

I just checked the schedule. She doesn't go back until Wednesday. Now all I have to do is wait for her to wake up so I can break the bad news.

She's going to be so sad.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've started wondering if having tracks would be easier (for us and or the little ones) than having the entire summer. Do you like it in general? Not that I have a choice where I live, just curious. :)

I hope your daughter is doing ok with having to stay home another few days.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.