February 23, 2009

Why I will never get my $500

We had a birthday dinner tonight. With 2 birthday girls. Therefore, we must have 2 desserts. (They each got to pick one. It's only fair.) Dessert number 1 required making chocolate dipped cherries. Which turned into a search through the kitchen for things that could reasonably be dipped in chocolate. The blueberries were my favorite.



Then I moved on to making frosting for the cupcakes. Cream cheese frosting. And those beaters were just begging to be licked.





So, that $500 in new clothes? Looking further and further away. . .

6 comments:

Pam said...

Maybe I will come to your home next year for my birthday so I can get such yummy treats!

wonder woman said...

These look positively DEVILISH!!!! And don't give up!!! Do you have a treadmill and a laptop? Walk while you blog! :o)

Rachel said...

neither one, alyssa. so much for that idea

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Mmmmm looks yummy! I love chocolate covered blueberries. A girl I used to work with made them all the time. She used raspberries too which were great!

Happy birthday to all!!

Melinda said...

OH man those look so yummy--all of it! MMMmmmmmmm! If you like salami, you should check out regarding Annie's blog, she has weight loss tips that I think look actually attainable, and you get to eat salami! Yum! :)

That Girl in Brazil said...

Blueberries are my favorite thing. Perhaps ever. And WITH CHOCOLATE?!?!?!

Mouth watering right now.

Too bad Brazil doesn't have blueberries ...

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.