My dear Carolyn presented me with the Premios Daro Award.
STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. I don't have to get up and get everyone ready for school. John is home.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing a family member.
3) What was your worst subject in school? Science and Math
4) Who did you hug last? sleeping baby.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Gmail, Facebook, My Blogs, and lots of other people's blogs.
6) What was the last item that you bought? a dishwasher (it will be here Monday. I CANNOT wait!)
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe. Italy, France, England, Germany, Austria.
8) What is your favorite book? Too many . . . Harry Potter. In the time of Butterflies. The Hundred Secret Senses. The Princess Bride. Ender's Game.
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? South Dakota to Salt Lake. I don't remember how long it took. I do remember that it was painfully slow.
10) What was the last movie you watched? Some of Max Payne. Spare yourselves.
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do?Read, blog, shop, eat and eat.
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? new house, new car for John, hire a housekeeper and put in a huge playground for my kids.
14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ.
15) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Utah or Idaho
16)What's a item on your property you can't live without? My garden and flowers. I have 3 purple crocuses blooming right now!
So now I'm tagging:
Suz at 3 peas in a pod
Pam at Children induced insanity
Wendy at No Botox allowed
Melinda at Banter, Buffonery and Bloggy blather
Wonderwoman at Amayzing
Janae at the samae show
Lauren at A Wife's Tale
Wendy at Cream of the Crop