February 28, 2009

You like me! You really like me!

My dear Carolyn presented me with the Premios Daro Award.


STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.

STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.

STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. I don't have to get up and get everyone ready for school. John is home.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing a family member.
3) What was your worst subject in school? Science and Math
4) Who did you hug last? sleeping baby.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Gmail, Facebook, My Blogs, and lots of other people's blogs.
6) What was the last item that you bought? a dishwasher (it will be here Monday. I CANNOT wait!)
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe. Italy, France, England, Germany, Austria.
8) What is your favorite book? Too many . . . Harry Potter. In the time of Butterflies. The Hundred Secret Senses. The Princess Bride. Ender's Game.
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? South Dakota to Salt Lake. I don't remember how long it took. I do remember that it was painfully slow.
10) What was the last movie you watched? Some of Max Payne. Spare yourselves.
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do?Read, blog, shop, eat and eat.
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? new house, new car for John, hire a housekeeper and put in a huge playground for my kids.
14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ.
15) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Utah or Idaho
16)What's a item on your property you can't live without? My garden and flowers. I have 3 purple crocuses blooming right now!
So now I'm tagging:
Wonderwoman at Amayzing
Lauren at A Wife's Tale

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh sorry Rachel, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier! I will do it hopefully tomorrow (I usually take Sunday's off) but if not, definitely Monday okay? Thanks for the tag! :)

Heidi Ashworth said...

We have a lot in common! I can't get by without my flowers, just can't do it. And I adore Princess Bride (isn't that intro a hoot?) and I did enjoy Ender's Game-I love fantasy. I read pretty much only that until I was about 25--then I started in on the Regency romance for years. It has only been in the last ten years or so that I have been branching out to other genres. Yay books!

janae said...

That was really interesting. I must agree on having the husband home. My best days are always the days that he's around! I have this general rule that I don't do tags on my blog, so I probably won't do this, but please don't take offense. I actually appreciate the shout out. I felt pretty cool when I saw my name on your blog! :) Did I tell you that just days before you found me I was actually thinking about you and wondering where you were and how your life was going? I'm so glad we're back in touch!

wonder woman said...

I'm not wuite sure what premios daro means, but I love the typewriter, so thanks!!! I would do THE SAME THING if I had an entire day to myself. I may just leave that answer as is.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.