March 3, 2009

What NOT to wear

So I was thinking. . . Everybody is pretty much broke these days, right? I had a stroke of genius: We all need to nominate each other for What NOT to wear. Seriously. Who doesn't want a whole bunch of new clothes? And I'm not saying you all look awful (considering the fact that I have never physically laid eyes on half of you), but come on.

If you are anything like me, the last time you bought new clothes it was at the DI. And if you're anything like me, you wouldn't even have to fake the secret footage. Because if you are like me you pretty much wear sweats everyday. Yes, out of the house.

Why?

Because if you are like me you just had a baby and that baby belly just isn't going anywhere. (those marshmallows with peanut butter that you had for lunch probably aren't helping either.) And so the only logical conclusion is to pursue the free money, right?

So, what do you say? Are you with me?

7 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE What Not to Wear. I never get to see it anymore because we ditched cable, but that's one of the reasons I still mourn. And how did you know I was wearing sweats?!

Melinda said...

I've wanted to be on that show for years! Except I don't like the haircuts that whats his name gives, they're too blah for me. :)

janae said...

We had cable for one month of our marriage (we had borrowed at tv from my grandma for something and kept it for a month because the apartment we lived in had free cable) and I think I watched What Not to Wear every day. I would lay on the couch and laugh at the horrendous things people wore ... all while sporting a three-days-since-I've-showered-or-gotten-ready hair do, my husband's b-ball shorts, a way-too-big super ugly and old t-shirt from walmart, and un-shaven legs. Oh, the irony! :) In my defense, I was seven months pregnant with various health problems and with a just-turned one year-old!

wendy said...

Baby belly???? - my youngest is 24 and I still have the baby belly (tee,hee) So I guess going naked isn't an option ---besides it's not warm enough yet.

wonder woman said...

And this is TEN times the amount your husband's offering! Without all the work. I'll nominate you.

No faking the secret footage here.

Kristina P. said...

Awesome idea! I love that show so much. I sort of want Clinton to be my gay best friend.

Heidi Ashworth said...

Marshmallows with peanut butter--yum! Can you tell I had peanut M&M's for dinner?

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.