April 23, 2010

Ashby Fundraiser


HAPPENING NOW!  CLICK HERE!
As some of you know, our family used to live in Provo, UT.  We loved our few years there and made many amazing friends.  Well, recently one of those amazing families from Provo has had their lives changed forever.  Kerry, a husband and father of 4 was involved in a serious ATV accident that has left him a paraplegic.  Not only will the medical bills be ridiculous, but it will be necessary for the Ashby's to renovate their home to make it wheelchair accessible.      

This is the part where you come in.  On May 3 we will be having an awesome sale on this blog, with all proceeds going to the Ashby family.   
Just a little sampling of shops involved. . .










 






And that's just a sampling.  

So, make sure to come back here Monday May 3 to check out the selection and help a family in need. Everyone who makes a purchase will automatically be entered into an amazing giveaway!

P.S. Grab a button and spread the love!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Momza said...

This is really so so kind of you...
so very "Relief-Society-like"--
I hope you have a wonderful response!!
WIll keep the Ashby's in our prayers.

Lourie said...

I am grabbing a button and I will also put it on FB and Twitter that day!

Melissa Bastow said...

So I should just email you, but I'm feeling way too lazy to navigate my browser to hotmail, because I'm already RIGHT HERE, so why not just tell you now? I heard you were hosting this - I want to throw something in from Green Jello with Carrots. We'll have to talk details later....like when I'm less lazy. That should happen sometime before May 3rd. Hopefully.

anne said...

Hi Rachel,
I don't know how to grab a button. Maybe because I am old.What do I do?

Anne

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

Wow...all I can think right now is wow. Kerry was our home teacher about 5 years ago when we lived over in that part in provo. This is quite shocking. I will spread the word!

love the kerr familly

Bart, Jeni, Jessica, Brian and Chelsea said...

Hi! I clicked on your blog from Navel Gazing and would love to donate some things from my business. I have a small sampling of things that I sell in my etsy shop (most items are in loval stores): fancyschmancybyjeni.etsy.com. Could you please contact me to let me know how I can participate? fancyschmancydesigns (at) g (dot) com. Thank you! -Jeni

Bart, Jeni, Jessica, Brian and Chelsea said...

Ummm... sorry :) my email is fancyschmancydesigns (at) q (dot) com. That is Q, not G. Have a great day!

Raimi said...

I'm from California & grew up with Jean's family(many years ago). I have a grabbed a button for my blog & will help spread the word. Thanks for doing this.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.