April 9, 2009

I have sensitive teeth

Which is horrible and good all at the same time.

Pros: I have to limit the amount of candy I eat or suffer intense pain. Limiting the amount of candy equals limiting the amount of calories equals less junk in my trunk. (or stomach. whatever the case may be. )

Cons: I have to limit the amount of candy I eat or suffer intense pain. Which is a bummer when I have a bag of disgustingly good sour gummies sitting in front of me and I am debating about whether or not the pain is worth eating just one more. . .

Anybody else have issues with this?

8 comments:

janae said...

I do, but I usually just take the pain. :)

Carolyn said...

Chocolate seems to be pain free...and I know about tooth problems...expecially the good stuff like Dove, LIndor, Cadbury, etc....

Just stay away from the gummies, they are the worst.

Kristina P. said...

I have sensitive teeth to sweets to. But mine are called cavities. :(

Heidi Ashworth said...

Let's just say I'm so glad this isn't one of my challenges in life. I love me my candy!

wendy said...

You have quite a dilema there. Some pain is just worth Suffering Through!!!!!!

Debbie said...

I notice I am like that but only when I'm crazy like over Halloween or New Years. My downfall isn't candy its frenchfries. So it's less about my teeth and more about my hips. Haha.

SO said...

Thankfully I do not. Thus the reason for the huge amount of junk in my trunk so I guess I shouldn't be thankful for it.

I do have some sensitivity when it comes to cold things but using Sensodyne usually helps that problem.

Melinda said...

There would be nothing to stop me if I wanted some chocolate. Sorry I'm not much help. ;)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.