I wish someone had told me:
- That nursing HURTS, even when you're doing it right.
- That you will find baby poop somewhere on your body, and have no idea how it got there.
- That there will be days, postpartum, that you honestly never want to have sex again
- That hospital gowns are ugly and uncomfortable.
- That there will be days you want to crawl in a hole, never to return
- That it takes longer than a month or two to get back to pre-pregancy weight. Like 10-12 months. (unless you are a member of my husband's family. I hate you all.)
- That the last month of pregnancy is worse than the first three.
- That watching one of your children get hurt or be disappointed is one of the worst things that you will ever experience.