May 25, 2009

Meme Monday

Thanks Suz!

1. What are your current obsessions? Rosemary Flat bread with balsamic drizzle and goat cheese. mmmmmmm
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? my Bermuda shorts and speedo flip flops. They are so comfy
3. What's for dinner? Haven't figured that one out yet, but it's looking like it might be Wendy's. . .
4. Last thing you bought? paper plates
5. What are you listening to? Daughter singing her made up songs
6. Do you play a musical instrument? nope.
7. Favorite vacation spots? Cancun, hands down
8. Reading right now? A Tale of two cities. Yeah, yeah. I'm still plugging through it. It's really good, just not a really quick read.
9. Four words to describe yourself? Worrier. Mommy. Insecure. Loving
10. Guilty pleasure? Sugar in any shape or form. Particularly Cold Stone
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak? Husband and sister. And my girls.
12. Favorite things to do in the summer? eat Popsicles, go on walks, picnics in the backyard, go to the zoo
13. Planning to travel to next? Long beach for family reunion
14. Best thing you are or drank lately? Rosemary flat bread with balsamic drizzle and goat cheese. Did I mention that already? Oh, and all dairy products.
15. When did you last get tipsy? Somewhere in the neighborhood of never. . .
16. Favorite ever film? While you were sleeping. And star wars.
17. Care to share some wisdom? Don't judge.
18. Least favorite thing about driving in the boondocks? No lights and the fear of animals jumping out in front of me and committing suicide.
19. Least favorite part of your day? bath time. I'm too tired to have enough energy to wrestle wet kids.
20. Why do you blog? To vent, to stay in touch, to meet new people, to write.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Apparently, I need to try some rosemary flatbread with goat cheese!

Carolyn said...

Yum. What am I telling you about the goats! They're fantastic.

I love/hate bath time too.

Rochelle said...

I hate bath time too!

Melinda said...

I actually haven't read 'A Tale of Two Cities' all the way through, or past the first page. Maybe I'll try it someday...:)

Debbie said...

I've never tried Rosemary Flat bread. Do you find it at the grocery store or a specialty one?

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I love your list!!! Your wisdom is my sentiments exactly. Don't judge.

Thanks for playing.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.