May 18, 2009

Thanks!


I was presented this lovely blog award by pan x 8. I love getting awards! Who doesn't? Happily, one of the conditions of the award is to give it away to 15 more people. Since I am typing this one handed, (baby on hip) sadly I am not going to link. If you are interested in checking out their blogs they are all listed in the sidebar. And I do encourage you to go check them out!
1. Jenna at Cranberry Corner
2. Heather at a Goddess in Progress
3. Janae at the samae show
4. Terresa at The Chocolate Chip Waffle
5. Amateur Steph at Everyone's Excited and Confused
6. Debbie at Cranberry Fries
7. Jodi at Don't count your Chickens
8 .Mallory at The Mother's Lamentations
9. Melinda at Banter, Buffoonery and Bloggy Blather
10. Wendy at No Botox allowed
11. Shanna at Just So
12. Rachelle at the Butterfly Chronicles
13. Shellie at Seriously Shellie
14. Melissa at Because I just can't get enough of myself
15. Carolyn at Fruit of the Carolyn
And P.S. If you want to go enter a giveaway for some awesome stuff, go over to Mormon Mommy Blogs right now.
I mean it.
Now.
Okay.
Guess you lose. . .
More chances for me!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on your award!

Carolyn said...

Yay for you. And yay for me!

I hope you had a good day today. If not, take a nap. It will get better :)

Rachelle said...

congrats on your award...and thanks for sharing it with me! I'm so excited! I've never gotten an award before! so thank you!

and yours is well deserved! Hope you had a great day!

Debbie said...

What a fabulous award, you totally deserve it! And thanks for spreading the love to me too. You're super sweet.

SO said...

Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it on to me...very sweet.

heather said...

YAY!! :) You deserve awards, and thanks for thinking I do too!

ABrunettesLife said...

Congrats for You! You deserve it! Thanks for passing it along to me, I'm flattered.

P.S. I'm also clueless about posting the award to pass on to others, So I'd love your help.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.