1. Oldest daughter was up, dressed and had gotten herself breakfast at 7:00 today in preparation for her first field trip to the zoo. (this would be good except that she woke up both me and baby in the process.)
2. Oldest son pooped through his jammies again, forcing an early morning bath. Both boys got thrown in.
3. Baby peed all over me while I was trying to lotion him up. (both boys suffer from eczema something fierce)
4. Husband slept late and was therefore unable to take oldest daughter to school.
5. Fought with baby for about 30 minutes to get him to take nap.
6. Finally went to go take shower. . . oh, wait. We have no water. Blaming numerous trucks and other large machinery down the street.
(Why this really sucks: I miss my showering opportunity now while baby is sleeping, I probably won't get another one until around 2 this afternoon. . . Grrrrrrrr.)
Want to know a way to brighten my day? Go vote for me! Today is the last day. . .