June 24, 2009

And for my next trick, I will disapear. . .

But just for a little while. It is becoming harder and harder to find time with two available hands to work on the computer. And sadly, bills do come first. So blogging has taken a backseat.

But there's good news as well. Thanks to my husband, in laws and points on my credit card, a laptop as a birthday gift is in sight. And once that glorious piece of technology arrives, we're back in business!

Until then I may stalk a little, maybe even comment a little. And hopefully, when the muse arrives along with the laptop, things will pick up around here.

See you on the flip side!

8 comments:

janae said...

Woohoo! New laptop! That's so exciting. You'll love it. I only ever use the laptop, because I can use it wherever the kids are. Yay!

ps. I loved seeing you yesterday! I'm so glad we planned that. We should do it again some time. And invite Debbie and anyone else who is around.

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a nice bloggy break!

Erin said...

I find myself meaning to do the budget, but when I open the computer my hands immediately go to Firefox instead of Microsoft Money. Sometimes I need a bloggy break so I can "make" myself do responsible things.

Yay for a laptop! I hope the muse comes too :)

Carolyn said...

Will miss you!

Debbie said...

So exciting. Happy laptop vibes are working!

wonder woman said...

Yay for the laptop!!! That'll be great. I might consider buying one if you get a muse for free with it.

I'm with ya on the break. Life's just too crazy right now.

wendy said...

It is just dang hard to try and find time to do everything isn't it. hope you get that lap top -- I have loved mine!!!

pan x 8 said...

Know the feeling take your break and we'll blog you when you get back!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.