June 13, 2009

I'd like to thank. . .


After one long night with a sick little boy, I am apreciateing this award. At least not everyone feels the need to throw up on me!


This lovely little award was presented to me by Emily, over at Good Frau. Thank you my dear!
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And the award goes to:
1. Sherrie at SHER the love
2. Jodie at Just the Four of Us
3. Dena at Thoughts by Dena
4. Erin at If you give a Mom a moment
6. That Girl at Pensievity
7. Jodi at Don't count you chickens
8. Linds at The Walden Family
Thanks again, Emily!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you for the award! I am so sorry that your boy is sick. I really hope today is a better day for you!

pan x 8 said...

I hope this week starts out great for you! And Congratulations on a great award!

Heather said...

A very well deserved award, my dear!! I'm so sorry you have a pukey little doodlebug. I hope you don't get it!!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.