July 31, 2009

A fairly disgusting story

(Rochelle, you probably shouldn't read this. . .)

The other night I killed two spiders on my way to bed. Which consisted of walking down one flight of stairs. Yes, 2 spiders, one flight of stairs.

I got into bed and I was feeling a bit creepy. You know that feeling when it just feels like there are spiders all over you? And when the sheet brushes your leg you jump? And when your hair moves unexpectedly you end up hitting yourself in the head multiple times just on the off chance that something was in your hair? You know that feeling?

So, anyway, there I was lying in the dark, alone, I might add. John was at volleyball. (apparently he didn't get enough in CA. . .) I am at the point where I realize I'm being a bit ridiculous, that there are not spiders crawling all over me and I am just over reacting, when I feel something brush my neck. I figure it's the sheet. Then I feel something MOVING inside my bra. Yes. Totally serious. I reach in, pull it out and chuck it has hard as I can all while yelling, "EW! EW! EW!"

I went to the store the next day and bought a HUGE bottle of bug killer.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

after I saw my name, I couldn't help but read it.....and I agree with the EW! EW! EW!

I totally know the feeling of the willies when you think something is on you. Its the worse thing in the world when something actually is!

Emmy said...

Did you scream?? I would have. We always call it a phantom spider, when you feel like one is on you but it is not. Too bad this wasn't a phantom one!

Linds said...

You wear your bra to bed!?!

wonder woman said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. EEEWWWWWWW!!!! I don't struggle with spiders like you do, but that would FREAK ME OUT!!!!!!

p.s. ♥ your new profile pic

Melinda said...

Awhile back when I posted about Girls Camp and there was the picture of the giant spider bite...yeah, well it gets worse. I was wearing a sweatshirt, so it was crawling inside my shirt--ICK! Oh, worse than that, I'm pretty positive I ate that spider. Yeah, because there was a small bite on my lip that was not there when I went to sleep! *uncontrollable shivers*

Oh hey, I sleep in my bra too, they say its better for "the girls". :)

Momza said...

ACK! Now how am I supposed to sleep tonight?? lol
thanks for sharing!

Melissa Bastow said...

And I thought my tub spider was creepy. Eeeeeew.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.