July 28, 2009

Okay then,

I'm back! We got home yesterday and I'm still recovering from 12 hours in the car.

As soon as the laundry, unpacking, dishes, grocery shopping is done I will be back commenting and being an altogether better blog friend. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll post my reunion synopsis that I wrote in the car. (No wireless yet, but the router is on the way!)

Until then check out Mormon Mommy Blogs for their July giveaway. And their blog tour. Which I think is an awesome idea, personally.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you made it back! I think the trip would have been more tolerable with a Snuggie.

heather said...

Glad to have you back!!

Debbie said...

Yeah you're home, that means everyone survived. It's so hard recovering from vacation (and trying to get the kids to recover too). We just got home and my kids are running on no sleep and lots of attention from grammy. I dont know if I can keep up.

Melinda said...

Missed you! We'll be taking a fourteen hour trip this weekend, pray for me!! :D

That Girl said...

You're going to do all that by TOMORROW?!?!!?

I worship you.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.