August 13, 2009

I Got Tagged. . .

THE RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Queen


Describe yourself: Fat Bottom Girl

How do you feel:
Doing all right

Describe where you currently live:
Heaven for Everyone

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Barcelona

Your favorite form of transportation:
Bicycle Race

Your best friend:
Good Company

You and your best friend are:
Dear Friends

What's the weather like:
It's a Beautiful day

Favorite time of day:
It's Late

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Bohemian Rhapsody

What is life to you:
Made in Heaven

Your relationship:
Love of my Life

Your fear:
Living on My own

What is the best advice you have to give:
Ride the Wild wind

Thanks Lourie--It wasn't as bad as I thought! If this looks intriguing to you, go ahead and try it. Thank heaven for Google!

My motto:
We will Rock you

4 comments:

Emmy said...

It is amazing how many artists have great songs that work out so nicely.
And I did laugh at your description of yourself, I doubt that!

~Thought's By Dena~ said...

oh how fun!!!!

wonder woman said...

Queen was a perfect choice for this! I heard Bohemian Rhapsody on the radio today and TURNED IT UP. Made me feel good.

Lourie said...

You did awesome! I loved every single song you picked.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.