August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday

I saw this a while back (Liz? was it your blog?) And I thought it was kind of fun. So here goes.

I did not bribe my son with a slush from Sonic when he was devastated that he didn't get to stay and play with my daughter's friend.

Nor did I give my 10 month old my cherry limeade, and then proceed to take pictures of it. Nope. Not me.

It wasn't me that ran through the house like a whirlwind cleaning before the appraiser got here.

And I definitely did not pull a potato bug (otherwise known as a roly-poly) out of my baby's mouth.

Just in case you were wondering. . .

9 comments:

GRAMEE said...

and if anyone asks i will not admit you told me..lol a potato bug in the baby's mouth, and a cherry limeade
was this the same day?? lol!

not me mondays are fun.. i have never done one.. maybe i will soon..

wonder woman said...

I love this. I saw it on Lolli's blog -- 1momof5.blogspot

Love the rolly polly in the mouth. There are definitely worse things that could be in there.

I didn't not spend today reading two mildly entertaining books, ignoring my house. No ma'am.

That Girl said...

Oooo ... slushie from Sonic ... my brain stopped there ...

Lourie said...

Eeeew roly poly in the mouth. I would die. I did not buy a big of hershey's mini's and bury them on the counter with all the prescriptions I had to pick up.

Momza said...

Way cute idea! Roly-polies are the funnest bug in the world and might have a tad of protein in them!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

It was *not* my blog you saw this on {wink, wink} ;) I need to write mine down as I go. By Monday I've no memory of the previous week! :) I am *not* a briber either :)

Sher said...

Ha. I pulled a dead dragonfly out of my babies mouth, once.
That boy ate everything. Still does.

Emmy said...

Awesome! There are so many things I don't do every day to. :)

Sell...Party Of 3 said...

You know what my daughter LOVED to eat when she was baby...my hair off of the bathroom floor. Gross huh! She had hair ball poops...was that TMI?

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.