August 27, 2009

You like me, You really like me!

Thanks to Momza for this one!

So, 10 honest things:

1. I love TV more than I should
2. I hate exercising.
3. I ate half a jar of nutella in 2 days.
4. My backyard is full of weeds and my current plan is to just lay newspaper and ground cover over all of them and hope they go away. . .
5. Being on a tight budget feels like going on a diet.
6. I ate 3 apples yesterday.
7. I like NCIS. I dreamt (is that a real word?) once that I was an agent and Tony almost died on my watch. (TMI?)
8. I lurk on at least as many blogs as I comment on . . .
9. I love, love, love my new laptop.
10. Most of the back to school commercials drive me nuts.

How's that for honest? It feels a bit more like confession. Oh well.

Now, for 7 people to award:



Lourie at CA Girl



Wendy at No Botox Allowed

That Girl at Pensievity

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Only half a jar? You have willpower!!

Lauren said...

I love TV too much, too! I need to do an self-imposed boycott of ALL TV for an extended period of time. I think I'd be amazed at how much more I could get done!
Fun list!

Debbie said...

I keep thinking I like yard work but I really dont. Maybe it's just that I hate doing it alone. Good plan with the newspaper.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Sounds like we have the same back yards AND the same game plan for getting rid of weeds.

Jodie said...

Oh, our whole yard looked like that for over a year until it got scraped off. Now, we just have a bunch of dirt!

Wendy said...

I LOVE NUTELLA!!! You are so interesting and fun Rachel, keep these up!! Miss seeing you around the neighborhood!!

Momza said...

When I buy Nutella, I have to hide it. No kidding. I am totally jealous you got to eat the whole jar.

Emmy said...

Thanks! This is a good one. Your hard is not the only one. We have killed our lawn (cough-twice) and thee weeds.. We really just need to hire someone, only hope it has.

I am going to have to think of some good ones. :)

Lourie said...

You have Nutella in the house??? I haven't seen that stuff in years. Yummmy. I may just have to cut and paste your list. I would only have to change a few things--the yard because we rent and the owners pay for the landscaping. I don't have Nutella.....haha.

Rachelle said...

nutella is banned from my house...LOL! you are too cute. ditto on the hating back to school commercials. thanks for pickin me! can't wait to do this one! ♥

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.