September 13, 2009

The Great Escape Meme

This one's from Von. . .

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Europe. Really anywhere. Italy. Greece. Spain.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Pink, Who knew?
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? Shop. For books and new clothes. And pretty much everything at IKEA
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Just one? Making dessert. Hot chocolate from Starbucks.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Which is further, Florida or Hawaii?
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Three Cups of Tea.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Pride and Prejudice. (I have both versions. It depends how much time I have. . .)
8. What is your favorite local escape? With kids, the zoo. Just me,Gardner Village.
9. How do you escape on a budget? Find coupons and free days for things around me. Play in the fountains at Gateway.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
BBQ Chicken Pizza from BJ's Pizza in CA. But you have to get it in Long Beach or Huntington Beach.

If you want to play feel free. This is an entry for Today's Mama.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't go to Garner Village, nearly enough.

The Boob Nazi said...

What the freak is Gardner village?

Carolyn said...

Gardner Village must be better than it used to be. When I last went (probably 10 years ago) it was laaaame.

I am truly jealous of your IKEA though. I miss shopping.

Linds said...

BJ's...mmmmm!

Lourie said...

Bj's....hmmmm I think there is one out here--Riverside county. I grew up near Huntington Beach and don't remember it. I am going to enter this contest. Thanks for sharing.

Annette Lyon said...

I was just about to say that all needed to know that you were awesome was number such and such, but then I realized I was about to list nearly every one of them.

So basically, you've got my awesome stamp. :D

Emmy said...

Oh I love the 5 hour Pride and Prejudice! Last New Years Eve I convinced Eric to watch it and we now have a new tradition! Yes I am so lucky :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.