November 4, 2009

A tip:

I'm not having a very inspired blogging week. I'm actually kind of stuck.  So instead of blogging, I'm going to offer a bit of advice.  You can thank me later.  Do you're Christmas shopping on Etsy.  Just do. There is more there than you think.  And to prove it, I will even provide links to some awesome shops.

Earring Exchange- earrings
Missy B Desings- crochet hats, announcements, cards
Wave Cloud- jewelry
Wall Charms- home decor
Bobbityboo- children's clothing
Love, September- children's clothing and baby slings
A Hint of Chic Boutique-vinyl wall art
Whimsy Couture- children's clothing and sewing patterns and tutorials
Glitter by Grammie - Jewelry
Good Frau- announcements, cards, invitations
Bramble and Vine- paper goods: journals, notebooks, gift tags
You're Inspired- children's toys

These are just a few of my favorites.  Happy shopping!

9 comments:

Lara said...

Thanks for the links! That's pretty inspired in my book! :)

Barbaloot said...

I do love that bibbityboppity site. I'll have to check it out again.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I agree! I did some Christmas shopping on Etsy last year, and plan to do more this year. Besides, you can shop from the comfort of your own home, and stay away from all the germs! The germs that we happen to have in our house right now. Sigh.

Emily is a good frau said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out! I'll have to go make some new things for it. :) Maybe some Christmas card designs. That would be fun!

I LOVE Etsy. I shop there frequently and it's so fun to find so many unique things to choose from.

Julia Finucane said...

Great tip!

Kristina P. said...

I definitely need some ideas!

Bobbi said...

Thanks for the shout out and I totally agree. I've already found some fun stuff for my teenage girls.

Life with Kaishon said...

I think that was a great post : ) I have never bought anything on etsy, but I keep meaning too! : )

glitterbygrammie said...

Thanks for the mention. I going to do some of my shopping on etsy.
If you want to find that very special thing etsy is the place to go.
They are all orginal.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.