November 24, 2009

Tuesday Confessional

Have you missed me?

Because I have been a lousy blog friend as of late. Most of my posts have been posted ahead. And I haven't been reading or commenting much at all.

I have an ambitious goal as my excuse.  I want to not hate December this year.  And so, I am desperetly trying to get done with Christmas presents and crafts by December 1.  Ambitious, indeed.

I want so badly to spend that special month with my children enjoying the lights, baking cookies, singing carols and remembering why we celebrate this special time of year.

Not running around to 14 different stores every week.

So, maybe once Dec. 1 rolls around, I'll be back in blog land. Until then, Happy November!


P.S. Happy Birthday Sondra!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Barbaloot said...

I'm impressed with the fact that you're doing crafts at all...let alone by Dec 1st! Have fun.

Lourie said...

You are the woman! Don't knock yourself out tho.

Emmy said...

Good for you! It is and can be a very busy and crazy time of year. I hope you are able to fully enjoy it.

blueviolet said...

Enjoy the holiday! I'm going to take a mini blog vacay myself.

wonder woman said...

I thought of another easy and cute homemade craft -- those magnets. The ones with clear, flat rocks and scrapbook paper. I gave them to my SILs last year. Big hit.

Carolyn said...

No problems. Prioritize!

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

What a great idea. It always feels like it goes by much to fast and that sounds like a great way to slow down and enjoy it. I think I'll take your fabulous example/advice.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.