January 22, 2010

Random Friday

I am in a craft/redecorate fever right now. It's kind of fun.  It's also kind of ironic. When I spend my time making things or moving things around trying to improve the way my home looks, the chores start to slide.  And then the house starts to look worse.

Are you seeing the problem?

What to do, what to do . . .

****************************************

My boys are sick. Again.  They have been over the previous illness for about 3 days. My husband and I have not gone to church together in over a month. (He goes for half and then we switch.) And it's looking like we won't be going together again this week. . .

I hate winter.

**************************************

I've got nothing. Nothing. My brain is running blank. Maybe next week things will be a bit brighter and I will be able to hear.

Happy Weekend!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Have a good weekend, Rachel!

Just SO said...

I completely remember those days when my husband and I had to switch off to stay home with sick kids. I swear one year is was for half the year!

And I hear you about the house work sliding when you are working on projects. I'm considering doing some but I just got my house to where I want it!

Lourie said...

Dangit, you are not allowed to be sick anymore! Now you all get better. Take it easy this weekend, k.

wonder woman said...

What crafts are you doing? I wanna see pics! Sorry the boys are sick. Being indoors all the time is NO FUN.

Emmy said...

Ah yes the church switch, have done it many times myself.
Hope everyone gets better soon. And yes, I often find myself reorganizing things rather then just cleaning up the counters and floors that really need to be cleaned.

Sara said...

You guys need to move to St. George. We've been going to the park and riding bikes. You'd love it. Then in the summer, you just swim. everyday.

Loralee and the gang... said...

When I get in those moods, I try to quickly get the basic housework done before I break out the crafts for the day. But when I am crafting, I don't like the time-consuming chore of putting it all away every day. So I know just how you feel...

Emma said...

I hope your little ones feel better soon!!!

Chief said...

There is nothing worse than the clogged head and the hearing impairment! UGH!

hang in there!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.