January 21, 2010

Some more about gardening. . .

Remember how I discussed my love for gardening last week? Despite my failed attempts. . .

Well, for anyone out there who gardens, I thought I would give you a little heads up.  I have just discovered Hometown Seeds, which is on online seed catalog. They seem to be pretty reasonably priced.  There are all of you average seeds, but they also have seed packages that include a variety of seeds. The one I am most interested in is the Survival Seeds packet.  It includes peas, beans, peppers, squash, tomatoes, zucchini and the list goes on.

Right now Hometown Seeds has a coupon available for 10% off.  If you are interested, enter the code thanks at checkout and receive 10% off your whole order.  The code will be valid until Feb. 28.

Happy Gardening!

*Hometown Seeds has offered me a survival pack. I'll let you know if my attempts fare better this time around!

4 comments:

Terra said...

I love gardening too, and love to meet other gardeners here in blogland.
This is a great time to explore seed catalogs online; I will check this place out that you mention.

Momza said...

Hey they sent me one too...it's in a silver storage pack. I haven't opened it yet...still snow on the ground here, but I am way excited to see what's waiting for us this summer!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Thanks! I will try them.

Kristina P. said...

This is weird, but they totally sent me an email today, acting like we were long lost lovers or something. I have never emailed them or hearf of them before.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.