February 6, 2010

I would like to thank. . .

So, I've gotten a couple of awards in the past week that I have neglected to post. 

From Laurie at CA Girl, I was awarded the 
Isn't it lovely? Doesn't it make you want to run through a field in June? Except that it's not June. It's February.  Grrrrrrrrrr. 

And from the lovely Camryn at Mean Mommy University


Which just makes me feel lovely. Which is nice. It's good to feel lovely every once in a while!

So, thank you, my lovely ladies for thinking of me.  And, for all of you, go check out their blogs.  Because they are so worth your time!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chief said...

congrats on the awards! so deserving!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Congrats! I'm a little irritated it's not June too :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.