March 1, 2010

Monday Review: Rainbow Brite

Do you remember Rainbow Brite?  I do. I still have my Rainbow Brite sheets.  (No one uses them. I just can't quite bring myself to throw them away.)  I never did have a Rainbow Brite doll, but I did have a Patty O'Green Doll, who was Rainbow Brite's green friend.  I loved that doll.

When MomSelect contacted me with the opportunity to do a review of a new Rainbow Brite product, I jumped at the chance.  My kids already love My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake, we gotta get Rainbow Brite in there too! 

We recieved a pack of Rainbow Brite CD-ROMs full of games, puzzles and all kinds of fun things.  We had a great time playing together and it was fun to tell them that I had Rainbow Brite as a kid.  Not only that, but we found a few Rainbow Brite videos online at http://www.rainbowbrite.com/, which were so fun to watch. 

If you are a Rainbow Brite fan, and want to share the fun with your little girls, you can check out a new line of Rainbow Brite Dolls at Target and Toys R' Us.  (Or, you can go old school and jump on ebay.)  Either way, have fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

also known as shell said...

oh I love RAINBOW BRITE! I saw the doll at Target the other day and was tempted to buy it. I miss the old school look though :( but its still fun!

cute layout too!

Rochelle said...

I didn't know rainbow brite was making a comeback! I also had the sheets (not anymore, so I'm a little jealous you still do) and a doll and underwear....I was a little obsessive.

Lourie said...

Yeah, the new Rainbow Brite is a little older than the original. Our girls are growing up faster. The doll making market has to keep up with them. She is cute tho.

Lady V dZine said...

I just have to say how excited I am that Rainbow and her friends are making a come back! She (and Starlite, the white horse) were favorites when I was a child, and I can't wait to introduce my daughter to them!
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com

P.S. Check out the SITSta's site to get more followers!
http://www.thesitsgirls.com/

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.