February 2, 2010

Tuesday Confessional

Sometimes it takes me two days to do the dishes.

Sometimes I spend more time on the computer than I should.

Sometimes I have to stand very still and clench my fists and count to ten to control the monster rearing up in my chest.

Sometimes I lock myself in the bathroom for longer than is needful.

Sometimes I dance while I wash the dishes.

Sometimes I make my kids dance with me, even when they don't want to.

Sometimes I annoy my children on purpose.

Sometimes I get really annoyed at my husband for really stupid reasons.

Sometimes I judge people on the most trivial things.

Sometimes I wish I was better.

Sometimes my babies take my breath away with their beauty.

Sometimes I desperately mourn that they have grown.

12 comments:

InkMom said...

Me too. Me, too. Yeah, me, too. Um, me too. Yep, me too.

To all of your confessions. Seriously.

Momza said...

YUP. Me too.

wonder woman said...

Beautiful confessional. Ditto to all of them.

MommyJ said...

So I've been following inkmom all over the blogosphere this morning leaving comments that say exactly the same thing...

So, once again, ditto to what she said. And basically what you said too. :)

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Yep, yep, yep! I sat and bawled {BAWLED} a couple of nights before Kam's 1st birthday. My poor husband thought I was losing it for sure.

Emmy said...

Yes I should have counted a few more times yesterday. I think as soon as I blogged about how great things had been, my kids and my temper played a funny trick on me.. except it wasn't so funny.

The Boob Nazi said...

Sometimes, it takes me a week to do the dishes. No shame at all in that!

Kristina P. said...

I definitely wish I would get annoyed less and less.

Rochelle said...

Sometimes the only reason I do the dishes is because there are no clean ones to eat dinner on!

Just SO said...

I'm there with you. Except on the last one. And I know that I'm weird that way.

Jodie said...

Are you sure you weren't writing about my life?

Lourie said...

Me on the computer too much. No. Not me. Me annoy my kids. No. Not me. Never. haha. Great post. And nodding all the way.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.