March 24, 2010

A Baby Shower!

Did you notice that cute little button on my sidebar that looks just like this?
That's right, ladies, we're throwing a baby shower!  A fun one, maybe even elegant, all in the name of Charity.  So you have to come now. . .


presented by the




to benefit


The March of Dimes 


Teddy Bear Den Program

The March of Dimes Teddy Bear Den Program (TBD) gives low income women incentives (in the form of diapers, wipes, new baby clothes, etc.) to participate in pre- and post-natal care and to avoid high risk behaviors during pregnancy, resulting in fewer infants with life threatening birth defects.

Come enjoy food, games, fun, prizes, and the company of fellow bloggers as we collect baby items and donations for this wonderful charity.



Saturday April 24th, from 10am-Noon
at the beautiful Noah's Event Hall 
located at 322W. 11000 S. in South Jordan



For more information and to RSVP, go here.  If you want to participate, but don't live in Utah, you can do so by clicking right here.   If you have a business and would like to sponsor our event, please click here.



Hope to see you there!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

I didn't know you were involved with the MOD! My MIL works for the Utah Chapter so I'm generally involved in something or another. I attend the March for Babies, and I've been on, and am on a committee for the Signature Chef's Auction in November. My Sister was also the Utah County Ambassadors in 2009, their son was born with spine abifida. And my Cousin is Southern Utah Ambassadors this year, their daughter was born extremely premature. It's so great to see so many people willing to help and care about such a great cause.

Erin said...

I wish I lived closer sometimes. Sigh.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.