March 9, 2010

It's DONE!


We are done! It only took a week and much paint on little people to complete. I forgot to take a before picture, so just imagine that the room is green, with a faux finish on one wall and bunk beds.  Tayleigh was tired of sitting up and hitting her head on the bunk, so we took them apart. 


Tayleigh insisted that we hang her masterpieces.  Am I a horrible mother for hanging them behind the door? 





These adorable drawings were done by a friend of ours in our Provo Ward. She gave them to the girls as a gift, and they have been sitting in the closet, waiting for a cute enough room to be displayed in. Thank you, Marianne!  We LOVE them!  

And Now: 
Why I love DI in pictures






And now you know. 
Photobucket

14 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

Love it! Soooo wish I had a DI around here! I am amazed you got it done so quickly. Did you tie up your kids? It turned out way cute. I think we'll be splitting at least one of our bunkbeds soon, too. So, any news on the job hunt yet?
xoxo

Mandy said...

love the fairy touches. I wish I had some fairy figurines to give you, but I gave my collection away last year.

SpencernAmy said...

BTW, I love Tayleigh's masterpieces. She's got talent!

Kristina P. said...

I love it! Everything is so cute.

Barbaloot said...

What a fun room for little girls!

Linds said...

Great job! Looks very cute. On to the next project!

Valerie said...

Those pictures from your friend are so cute. I can't believe you found all that stuff at DI! Great shopping.

Lourie said...

Their room looks great! we don't have a DI real close, but that doesn't mean I can't go to the Salvation Army.

Erin said...

That is a really fun room! And yeah, you are a great DI shopper.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Cute room - love love love the puff quilt! And how do you do the graphics on the photos? I would love to learn how to do that!

Emmy said...

It looks soo cute!!! And I so miss DI.. so jealous.

Melinda said...

I miss DI as well, so not fair! Great job, too fun! I bet they were so excited!!

Rachelle said...

i loveeeeeeeeeee the DI. awesome! i loved seeing how you did your room and how much it cost! fun post!

Morgan -Ing said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!

(Morgan, from Team MMB) :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.