March 2, 2010

Tuesday Confessional

My computer is sick.

My little baby laptop. 

It's sick.

I have to take it to the doctor.

And use the ridiculously slow desk top that my son has somehow wreaked havoc on and deleted random programs.

I will probably not be commenting much. 

That would require sitting in my sub-zero den and reading for copious amounts of time.

And sub-zero and copious are not friends.

I hope my computer comes home soon. . .



P.S. The confessional part of this, is that I love my computer more than I should. 

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Booooo. Hope it feels better soon!

Emmy said...

Sorry :( Not fun at all

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

Oh no. Get better quick little computer!

Omgirl said...

I will send your computer some virtual flowers and a get well card.

wendy said...

That's ok....I love my laptop too!!!

Sara said...

LOL (That you love your laptop so much, not that it's broken.)

Lourie said...

I think we all love our computers! It's okay. ;)

Jo said...

next time your computer is sick come to us. Mike is the computer doctor!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.