April 24, 2010

One last little thing. . .

The shower was this morning, and I have to tell you, I think it was a huge success!  (Minus the part where I had to run home to aid in a trip to the urgent care. Don't worry. Everything is fine. Some overreacting may have been involved.)

We had a great turnout and the food and decor turned out amazing.

Just a quick thank you to everyone that came, and especially everyone who donated!  We couldn't have done it without you.  It amazes me that so many people and businesses were so willing to share their wealth and their time for such a great cause.  We were able to collect over $2000 in goods and services.

And, for all of you Utahns, if you happened to miss it, there will be a little piece about the whole thing Monday on Studio 5. (KSL at 11:00).  So watch, and feel like you were there, and then next time we throw one of these you know a little better what to expect and will want to come!

P.S. There were a few people there who I didn't get a chance to talk to as much as I wanted (mostly you, Amber) so come next time too!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Glad the urgent care thing turned out okay what happened?

Jojomama said...

Going to paste this to my blog. Best of luck!
http://jostorm.blogspot.com

TheOneTrueSue said...

Rachel Sue - thank you so much for everything you did to make the shower such a success. You were a rock star. I'm still embarrassed about the name thing. I'm an airhead and sometimes I know the face and not the name, and the name and not the face. Please to forgive...

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.