April 9, 2010

Random Friday

I've decided that I'm a little bit crazy.  I totally overbooked my weekend. On purpose.  I like being busy on the weekend. And I like having something to look forward too.  So, crazy busy weekend, here I come!

************************************

Yet another little plug for the Service Soapbox shower.  The food is going to be delicious.  Just FYI.  But you're going to need to take a small vacation from your diet.  Because seriously, you're not going to be able to resist this stuff.

SO COME.

***************************************

So I found this incredible mirror at DI for $10.
You read that right. Can you believe it?  Tiny little problem, I don't know what to do with it. I thought orginally that I would paint it and put it in the bathroom to replace this one
But then I put it in my bedroom and kind of fell in love. So I don't know. Should I paint it? And if I do put it in the bathroom, what color should I paint it?  You guys are better at this than me. HELP!
*************************************

I'm kind of getting tired of being cold. I really am. I must be getting old or something, because when I'm outside and the wind is cold I CAN. NOT. STAND. IT.  (Should I make the font bigger? Would that make it more forceful?)  It gets in my bones and I want to curl into a ball and die.  Although, when it's cold outside and the wind is not blowing, I am totally fine. It could be frigid, but as long as there's no wind and I have a coat, I'm good. 

Weird, I know.  

*****************************************
Off to make cupcakes for 3 year old boys (time to pull out the trusty box mix) and chocolate covered cinnamon bunnies!  (Not for the 3 year old boys!)  Hmmmm, and maybe some chocolate covered strawberries. . .   
Photobucket

7 comments:

Just SO said...

Is that picture of the mirror taken in your room? If so I would paint it white or off white.

I'm still undecided on the baby shower. It seems that every time I commit to be somewhere something else comes up and makes it impossible for me to get there...

Mandy said...

hummm.... I would want to check out the rest of your room- but that's kinda weird.... I guess look at the accent colors you already have and pick up on one of those. i.e. If you like your bedding (and you're not going to change it anytime soon)- then pick a color from there. Colors need to "travel" so to speak- it makes a cohesive idea. :D

Kristina P. said...

I love the bathroom color. I think it looks great now!

myimaginaryblog said...

I HATE being crazy-busy. But I always am. Actually, I'm not, so far, this weekend, and I'm really, really looking forward to it. On busy weeks I have to keep telling myself that the individual activities are all worthwhile things that I want, even if I hate the busyness they create.

If you like the mirror in the bedroom, keep it there, 'cause then it will make you happy when you're in your bedroom (and who needs to be happy in their bathroom)? (Don't answer that.)

Pearl said...

Keep the mirror for your bedroom! i love it! and what a great deal! i wish i had time to go to the D.I. I love that place! But I'm no help on decorating. I am THE WORST at it. Seriously, you should see how boring my house is....

The Woolley's said...

You need my SIL Cupcake Cookbook. "101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 minutes" by Wendy Paul. They are all made from a cake mix so super easy, just tweaks in the ingredients that you add that makes them so so nummy! Seriously worth it! Look it up!

Lourie said...

Give yourself another 7-10 years and you will be begging for cold. ;) I hope it warms up soon for ya.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.