May 3, 2010

Handmade Beanies

*Please read introduction before purchasing*

Heather Stevenson is a mom of 3 who has a particular talent for making beanies, among other things.  Heather has generously donated 2 of her custom made beanies to this sale.

Adult size hat, in your style and color of choice.

$15.00














One Child size hat, in your style and color of choice. 


$10.00















To purchase, click on the Buy Now button and pay through your pay pal account. After purchasing, please leave a comment with the name of the item purchased to be entered into our giveaway. For an extra entry, blog about the sale and leave a second comment. 

3 comments:

Linds said...

I bought the two child sized hats.

mjesclard said...

I bought the adult size hat...how do we pick style and colors? I can't wait!

Heather said...

Mjesclard, I sent you an email, but I'm assuming it went to "junk mail" since there was no reply. Go to www.homemadebeanieblog.blogspot.com to see the styles and colors of beanies and then you can either leave me a comment there, or send me an email (homesbyheather@gmail.com)with the specifics of what you want in your hat. Look foward to serving you!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.