May 24, 2010

Monday Review: Scrubbing Bubbles

I hate cleaning my bathroom. Hate it.  Which is why I don't do it nearly often enough.  When I got the Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous sprayer, I decided it was a good motivation to actually clean. I started in the kids. bathroom. I had a few minutes, I thought I would wipe out the sink and bathtub real quick and call it good for the day.

So, I sprayed down both, ran and changed a diaper, came back and wiped it down. I didn't even have to scrub. Even a little. Which,you would know if you've ever cleaned a bathroom before, is awesome.  So awesome in fact, that I decided on a whim to run downstairs and clean my bathtub. (Which was about 75 times worse than the kids. It had been a while)

So I sprayed it down, left for about 10 minutes, came back and wiped it down.  This time, there was a little scrubbing. BUT, in comparison to the amount of time I spend cleaning my bathtub with my regular cleaner, it was almost nothing.  It cut the time I spent on the bathroom down to almost nothing.

If you want to try it out, let me know. The first 5 people who comment, will be sent a $5.00 coupon for the continuous sprayer and a $1.00 coupon for the refill.  It's totally worth it.

Photobucket

*I received a continuous sprayer and refill from BzzAgent for this review. 

9 comments:

also known as shell said...

Definatly love to try it! I have the hardest time keeping my bathroom's clean here in GA with all the humidity/mold/mildew. this looks like it could help cut down the time and be a strong enough product to really get it!

Jo said...

I'm interested to see if it works better then my greased lightning!

amy said...

I absolutely LOVE Scrubbing Bubbles. It is the best thing in my bathtub.

Melissa said...

Oh, I want to try it. I havn't used scrubbing bubbles in years.

Linds said...

That's all I use. Love it.

The Woolley's said...

Wahoo! I made number 5! I so want to try it.

Lourie said...

Bummed that I missed the coupon. I just spent an hour cleaning my bathroom. I am still sweating. And why did it take an hour? Because, like you said, it sucks.

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

Even though I'm late, I think I'll still give this a try. Anything that cuts down bathroom cleaning time...

Omgirl said...

Have you been able to try it on tile? Our shower is tiled and I despise scrubbing it. DESPISE. I'd love to know if this stuff will self-scrub tile/grout.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.