May 21, 2010

Random Friday

It is supposed to rain and get cold again tomorrow.  Um.  Yeah. I cannot tell you how tired I am of cold days.  Although, I will say this:  having it feel less like summer and more like winter makes the fact that my girls still have an entire month of school left a little less painful.

*****************************

Speaking of which, our elementary will be going to a traditional school next year. Which I really am excited about.  Mostly for the sake of summer. I just wish that the change would take effect immediately and that they would get out early this school year. Because going to school until July 2 is just painful.

Although, I looked at the calendar and for some ridiculous reason, the first day of school is a Thursday.  Honestly?  Who thought of that?

***************************

Have you ever seen Better Off Ted?  That's what I did for the majority of my sick day, watch that on Netflix.  (And catch up on Fringe. Am I the only normal person who watches that?  Just curious.)  Anyway, they cancelled Better Off Ted so there won't be any new episodes.  Which is a bummer, because it was a really funny show.

*************************

My house is a disaster.  It's driving me nuts. And yet. . . I have no desire, whatsoever to clean in any shape or form.  The bare necessities are completed, but really, that's about it.  Maybe I should spend the day outside and then I won't have to look at it until tomorrow when we are all confined to the house.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I'm bummed they cancelled Better off Ted cuz I laughed every time I watched it. Phil and Lem were amazing:)

Sher said...

I'm so glad my kids have always been on traditional school. And that they ride the bus (even though we miss it on average 3 times a week).
I'm ready for warm weather, too, but honestly, I'm kinda liking the 60-70 degree average. I wouldn't mind it sticking around minus the rain.
I never did watch Better Off Ted.

Heidi Ashworth said...

Our LAST day of school is a Monday-now, that's madness. I have watched one or two episodes of Ted and it is pretty darn funny. However, I really like Fringe--but I'm not normal so I guess that doesn't help your case any, does it?

Kristina P. said...

I am so sick of this stupid weather!

Lourie said...

Last year school started on a Tuesday. How lame. I think we are starting on Thursday too...so go for 2 days then stop. LOL. Whatever.

You are mending. That is why the house is making you nutty. I know that feeling. Go outside while you still can, and get some fresh air.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I hate the cold.

I watch Fringe.

And I heart your last paragraph.

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

What you said about your house...
Don't wanna clean.
Hordes of people coming over Sunday.
What will happen to me?

wendy said...

When it's warm outside, do OUTSIDE fun things.
on cooler days, do the inside grunt work

I am soooooo glad I raised my kids before they came up with the dumb idea of year round school Not a fan.
But, I am OLD SCHOOL

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.