But have no reasonable expectation of acquiring:
1. A Gardener. Let me tell you why, beyond the obvious. Every April I am itching to get out of the house. It has been my goal every year since we moved into this house to make my backyard not embarrassing. So, in April I am outside all the time, weeding and pruning and cleaning and planting. But slowly, over the next couple of months my fervor dies down as the temperature rises and sometime in July usually the absolute last thing I want to do is go outside. Which means that the weeds take over the world, my watering becomes half-hearted and things start to die. If I could just have a gardener from like July to September, I would be happy.
2. A Chauffeur. Especially on long trips to CA. But then, if I had a chauffeur then I might as well fly. BUT- I love to read. I would love to have a chauffer to drive me around so that I could read on my way to everywhere. That would be perfect.
3. A treadmill. There are a few reasons for this one
a. I hate running.
b. I am therefore self conscious about it and therefore unable to allow anyone to see me run. Which means that joining a gym is completely out of the question and without a treadmill, waking up before dawn is the only option. Except that it isn't one.
c. I hate running.
d. I am convinced that I would run if I could distract myself from the actual running by watching TV while runnning. Then I can watch all of my shows without feeling like a lazy lump.
4. Lasik. Do I even have to explain?
5. A huge backyard. (To go right along with my garden.) I grew up with one and I miss it.
Whew. Now that I got that out of my system, I can go back to being a normal person. Kind of.