October 26, 2010

Different days

It's kind of funny how it works. Yesterday was spent in the garden and in the kitchen. Manual labor.  In all shapes and sizes. At the end of the day I was aching in numerous places. But I could somehow stomach the thought of more.

And then today.  I taught preschool for 2 hours and then babysat a 2 and 4 year old for another two. Then it was dance for my girls and volleyball for my husband, which meant I was on, and by on shuttling kids and making dinner on a very tight schedule until they were all in bed. And when that last little head hit the pillow, mine shut off.

It's funny how that works.  I'm actually looking forward to my day full of menial labor tomorrow. It involves reversing the effects of today.  Including the hundreds of crushed goldfish in the carpet.  Wish me luck!
Photobucket

4 comments:

just call me jo said...

Good luck, lady. Dang goldfish crumbs. They're the worst.

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Hope you have a little breather today!

Kristina P. said...

I think someone needs a massage!

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

Sounds like my days. Crazy busy one day nothing 'planned' the next, busy buy the next.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.