October 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

*I did not completely forget my blog for 2 weeks.  And a secret little part of me didn't not care. . .
*I did not just hit 'mark all as read'.
*I did not hose off my son in the backyard after he pooped his pants for the third time in one day.
*I did not realize in a panic that this will be the last week for peaches at the farmers market and foolishly buy a whole box.
*I did not read the entire Percy Jackson series in a week.
* I did not almost hit an orange cone on the freeway and almost get in a an accident all in the same night.

7 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I love Percy Jackson. Love love love.

Jo said...

what is it you told me to take at night for my prego sickness?

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I'm with ya. A lot of blog neglect these days, and I'm not sure how much I care ;)

Yikes! Sorry about the near-accident :(

Kristina P. said...

I think most people are neglecting their blogs lately.

Sounds like you've been busy, though!

Mandy said...

are you serious! last week for peaches!?!
I'll have to post the recipe for fortune cookies for you! ;)

Liesl said...

Man, I would really own up to all those things. Proud moments in my book.

Emmy said...

Sometimes it does feel good to get away from all of this.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.