November 11, 2010

The dilemma of Christmas Cards

I love sending Christmas Cards. I have done it since the first Christmas that I was married. I found some in the stash of randomness that I inherited from my Grandmother.  These were some truly vintage Christmas cards, but I used them proudly 1. because they were hers and 2. because we were broke and there weren't many other options.

I've sent Christmas cards every year since. Some with pictures, some without, mostly depending on our financial situation at the time.  But a couple of years ago, I got a few completely adorable Christmas cards, picture cards, from some friends. And I loved them.  I wanted them. But I didn't have any luck finding them.

Until this year. I happened upon Shutterfly's massive collection of Christmas cards and there it was.  The cutest card ever.  Surrounded by even cuter ones.  If you are in the market for a photo card for this year, check out Shutterfly.  There are literally hundreds of designs to choose from and something for everyone.  And their prices are totally reasonable.  So, this year, our cards will be completely adorable and I am so excited!

But they don't just carry Christmas Cards. If you are looking for some fun gift ideas, check them out.  Make a photo calendar for grandparents, or decorate your home with their canvas art, and more.


*I will receive 50 Christmas Cards from Shutterfly for this post. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

heather said...

Ah. I was working on this Christmas card thing... I found Shutterfly was going to have the best price, so I got the whole card done & went to check out... $40. Which, I know is reasonable -but it was still more than I wanted to spend... so I went to photoshop, made one myself & logged into my snapfish & printed the card, the family photo, and an extra 30 or so of the babe and all for $24 including tax and shipping.

Lourie said...

I usually do a newsletter and add a picture to it. This year, I am doing a DVD...it's already 10 minutes long! haha. I am going to check out these items though.

Melissa Bastow said...

I LOVE Shutterfly. They are kind of pricey though, so getting 50 cards for posting, WHOOOOOO!

We do photo calendars EVERY year for the grandparents. Which is really predictable. But oh well.

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

I just ordered mine, $8 for shipping...and they are on the way!!

Can not wait to get them out early this year, thanks to Shutterfly.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.