November 8, 2010

On a Happier note. . .

I am the proud Aunt of a brand new baby boy.  My very first nephew.

Okay.  Some may argue that I have been an aunt since the day the day that I married my husband 9 years ago. And I will say that I love and adore every single one of the thirty-something nieces and nephews that I married into.  But, when my only sister told me she was pregnant, I couldn't wait. I was almost more excited for that little baby to be here than I was with any of my own. And he finally arrived Saturday night ( 2 days late and after a 20 hour labor) as adorable as possible.

I would share a picture of my happiness with you, but blogger refuses to let me. So, once blogger gets over it's grudge, I will show you the utter adorableness of my nephew.

And in the meantime, feel free to get some food, watch tv, shop for bathroom furniture. You know. Whatever floats your boat.. It could be a while. Apparently blogger and I are not on very good terms. . . .

P.S. A review from CSN Stores coming up before too much longer. . .
Photobucket

2 comments:

Barbaloot said...

This news is WAY better than the mouse thing. Ick.

SpencernAmy said...

Congrats to Emily!!!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.