November 2, 2010

Random thoughts

* So, it snowed last week.  Like 6 inches.  And today you don't even need a jacket.  Which I am totally okay with.
* My motivation is low today to do anything that is not urgent.  I really should sweep the kitchen, mop it and make bread.   However, none of those things sounds appealing to me in the least.  What do you do when you don't want to do anything?

*So, I'm reading Dracula. The original. I started reading it last week in honor of Halloween.  It is actually really good.  The one downside is that I have started having vampire dreams.  Thankfully, however, Edward isn't in any of them.

* I feel like my  house is overflowing with candy. And while most of it are things like tootsie rolls, which don't tempt me in the least there are also plenty of milky ways and reeses. And that is not good at all.

*My 3 year old is relatively potty trained. (Finally!)  The one problem: He hates putting his pants  back on after going potty.  Which means I will randomly find him watching a movie or playing with trains, naked from the waist down.  While humorous, we're going to have to nip that on in the bud. . . .



7 comments:

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

The weather is so nice today! Makes me want to go sit out in the sun and read a book.

Good luck with the candy. We have the same problem since we only had like 30 kids stop by. Sad.

Kristina P. said...

Love the crazy fall weather!

Barbaloot said...

You can totally send me the tootsie rolls. That solves two problems---you have something that's relatively easy to do, and it takes candy off your hands:)

Liesl said...

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a bag of fun size Snickers bars a week before Halloween and they were gone in three days. I didn't share any. I think that's the equivalent of at least ten regular sized snicker's bars. Maybe more.

Lourie said...

NO worries, my son is currently in a modesty phase....which means he will come out of the bathroom with nothing on, covering himself with his hands and announce, "Don't look at me while I am naked."

Melissa Bastow said...

I like tootsie rolls, and milky ways and reeses.

I'm curious - do they refer to Dracula as "THE IMMORTAL" like it's a huge title? Because I kind of got the impression that's what he likes to be called back when I was watching all those seasons of Buffy. And I'm pretty sure Buffy is the fount of all vampire knowledge....ha.

Lara said...

Ooooh....you should read The Historian next if you like Dracula. I loved them both. :)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.