November 30, 2010

Three days deep

*It is possible to use up every towel in the house in 3 days.

*It is possible to do 12 loads of laundry in one day.

*It is not possible to catch vomit coming out of 2 mouths at the same time.

*It is possible for me to fly.  But only about 4 feet.  And I do need the proper motivation.  Gagging children will do the trick.

*Lavender oil will only drown out the smell of vomit temporarily.

*It is possible to shovel the driveway and give two children a bath at the same time.

*Fun fact:  Cream of Mushroom soup smells disturbingly like vomit.


Can you guess what I've been dealing with this week? 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think I just got a whiff.

Lara said...

Yikes.

I am so sorry.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

SpencernAmy said...

I pray the rest of 'em don't get it. What a horrible way to end a holiday. You're in my prayers.

Loralee and the gang... said...

ohhhh so sorry! And I don't think I will ever be able to eat cream of mushroom soup again! Get well soon, everyone...

just call me jo said...

I knew about the smell of cream of mushroom soup. I can't stand to pour a can of Progresso veg/beef or veg/chicken in a pan because it looks and sounds like vomit to me. I'm so sorry for this week's education for you. Maybe peppermint ice cream (for you only) is in order. I think it smells fresh and doesn't look like anything bad. (I hope.)

just call me jo said...

I would suggest a stiff drink, but I, like you, am LDS and that wouldn't be kosher...

Rochelle Brunson said...

Oh man! I just went through that last week. It was AWFUL! I'm so sorry. Good luck!

Liesl said...

My heart goes out to you. I hate vomit.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.