December 11, 2010

Bah Humbug

I know. I dissapeared off the face of the internet.  Want to hear about my week?

1. My power cord for my laptop stopped working.  So my laptop is dead. And Dell sucks and won't be able to get another one to me (despite the $50 price tag) until the end of next week. 

2. My sewing machine freaked out and is no longer working.

3. The woman who hit my car totally lied to her insurance company and they will not pay to fix my car.

4. We have yet to get rid of the stomach flu, and now croup has shown up as well.  Awesome on top of awesome, I know. 


Next week better be better.  Or I may die. 
Photobucket

7 comments:

heather said...

Hope next week is better!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Sorry about your week. My fingers are crossed that it'll get better.

Liesl said...

Any witnesses, photos from the accident? Any chance the nature of the damage could prove it was not your fault? I've been in this situation. Is Geico the insurance company?

Want to borrow my sewing machine? It's not amazing but it works fine and I rarely use it.

Mrs. Organic said...

That lady is going to have one heckuva bad day when karma comes calling.

Here's hoping for a better week.

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

Well holy cow. That totally sucks. I'm sorry Rachel!

just call me jo said...

You're due some good pretty soon. I hope soon is SOON! Dang! I wish there was something I could do for you, but, alas,...I can only HOPE you have better luck before Christmas.

Melissa Bastow said...

I was feeling a little "woah is me"-ish, but now I'm feeling great. Your last week was way worse than mine. Good luck on having a better one starting NOW.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.