December 27, 2010

Homemade Christmas

So, I failed.  Kind of.

The plan was to get everyone one store bough gift and then make all the rest. That was before my sewing machine rebelled a few weeks before Christmas.  The girls got 2 or 3 store bought gifts and the boys a few more. (I was much further behind on the boys list.)

But, they loved everything.  Which, really, made it all worth it.

However, I don't think I will be doing it again.

I am sure that I will make Christmas gifts for the kids in the future.  But.  I do not think that I will ever plan on getting all of the presents for the kids again.

The one benefit: it did cut down on my shopping.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is quite a bit of work. Hope you had a good Christmas!

Tristi Pinkston said...

I think you're brave to even attempt it.

And ha ha ha ... I'm laughing over your Mr. Darcy button here on your sidebar. Love it!!!

just call me jo said...

Valiant effort! I commend you for your throughtfulness. (Now THAT ought to make it all worth while...;o)

Rochelle Brunson said...

I felt stressed just crocheting a few beanies! I can't imagine trying to make ALL the presents. Plus, I'm totally not that crafty.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.