January 17, 2011

Not Me Monday

I wish. . . .

* I did not spend much time cleaning up throw up
*I did not get a flat tire on the freeway with no shoulder at 11:00 at night.
*I did not have to drive 40 miles home going 50 mph
*I did not hit 50,000 potholes while going 50 mph with a donut (and freak out with every one)
*I did not clean my house. (that one is actually true)
*I did not do 15 loads of laundry in the past couple of days
*I did not accidentally leave freshly painted shelves outside in the rain.



7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The tire one is the scariest!

just call me jo said...

I'm glad
1. you made it home on the donut.
2. your laundry isn't sitting there urpy waiting for you.
3. you are not the one throwing up.
4. you still can squeeze in time to blog.

SpencernAmy said...

Can't wait to hear the whole story. Sounds like a crazy one.

That Girl said...

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That takes the cake for the worst Monday ever.

I wish I could bring you fresh cookies and take the kids for an hour or two! (Or all day ...)

Lourie said...

Oh man! I am sooo sorry!

Barbaloot said...

Sounds like you've had an awesome week:)

Liesl said...

You know, they give medals of honor for men and women who do brave things in battle, and rightly so, but seriously, I think there should be a Mother medal of honor. We are in the trenches too! I nominate you!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.