January 7, 2011

Random Friday

I have had such an off week. I think vacation totally threw me off and an I ma having a horrible time getting back in the swing of things. I have literally had to force myself to get stuff done around here, and I haven't been all that successful.  I'm really hoping that by next week, things will get better.

******************************
 Step one in the den: get rid of the desk.  Check.
Step two:  help?

I don't know where to go from here. And it's bad.  I think I should paint the paneling first, and then take the shelves off the wall and paint them second.  But there is still stuff everywhere.  It is a disaster.  Maybe next week will be better and I will get some inspiration.

********************************
So, for the past month or so, I've been feeling that I want to use this blog to do some good.  My best idea so far is to work with Huggies program Every Little Bottom to start a diaper drive.  What do you think?  Any other great programs out there that need support?

*******************************
Photobucket

9 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I feel absolutely useless in my lack of any good suggestions.

Except one: please remember to take pictures before, during and after paneling.

Kristina P. said...

The world could always use more Snuggies!

Jo said...

Start with cleaning the whole room and the inspiration will flow!

As for for your worthy project, I say get the dodges out of debt fund!j/k

Pam said...

I am completely with you on being off this past week. To top it off our routine in the mornings has being even more off. Here's to next week being better !

Melinda said...

I've been so off this week and its making me crazy! Trying to get stuff done and none of it working or having no energy, its frustrating! Good luck with your den, and I'm hoping next week will be better for both of us!
Programs that need support? Hmmmm, I have no idea but I love that you want to do something, thats something I've been thinking about lately too!

Emmy said...

Yes vacations are wonderful but I am definitely off too

Loralee and the gang... said...

I love the diaper drive idea! And I hear ya about being off...

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I wish I could be of some help in the ideas department, but alas, I've been "off" for months!

wendy said...

I think that is a great idea.....cause who knows......at my age.......I JUST MAY END UP NEEDING THEM again some day.
only that would be
every BIG bottom

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.