January 21, 2011

Random Friday

I think my concerns that my blog has been kind of lame of late worked it's way into my dreams.  I had some great ideas for blog posts while I was sleeping, but now that I am awake, they just seem a bit crazy and not really that funny anymore.  Apparently, my subconscious is much easier to please.

*************************

We have had a few nice days in the past week or so.  Part of me hates these days and part of me loves them.  I love how wonderful it feels to just wear a jacket or a sweater outside, but I hate it when it gets super cold again. It's just worse somehow.

***************************

My daughter wants a Guess Who? birthday party.  You know that game, where you guess what the person is wearing, what color their hair is, etc.?  I have some ideas, but not enough to pull off a whole party.  What do you think?  Any brilliant thoughts?

****************************

So, I'm halfway done with my den, but I seem to have lost my momentum.  I drag myself in there, day  after day, but I just don't seem to be as productive as I was a week ago.  Projects like this are hard for me.  Once the excitement wears off, I can barely make myself finish.  I am the queen of unfinished projects. The problem with this one is that I HAVE to finish. An entire room is out of commission until I do. And my kids are ready to riot.  
Photobucket

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

If it helps your motivation, I'm really excited to see the completed den pictures:)

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

that is so me! i am so good . . . great really . . . at starting things. i am horrible . . . the worst really . . . at finishing them. ;)

Rochelle Brunson said...

have a live action game of guess who...dress up all the kids like a character in the game and then play? I don't know, I'm not good at that kind of stuff.

Emmy said...

Oh I have so many unfinished projects! Someday right...

That Girl said...

I also vote for the den pictures. And birthday party ideas? Just a whole bunch of silly mustaches, glasses, wigs, accessories, and so forth. Really - do you need anything else?!

Jo said...

well first off you should invite Aiden and James to the party, and then I can see the den! My problem with projects right now is the darn pregnancy, I have all my ideas ready to be put into effect and I just don't have the energy!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.