February 22, 2011

Ice Castles in the ice. . .

This little beauty turned 8 yesterday.  So, we went to see these: 


They are called the Midway Ice Castles. If you have time in the next week or so and live in Utah, you should go.  Seriously, it is soooo cool.  I walked around mesmerized the entire time.  The pictures don't even come close to doing it justice.  

And today will be spent washing dishes.  Because in addition to having my family over to dinner, I also made and ruined two cakes.  Which equals lots of dishes. . . .

PS. If you don't get the title, don't worry about it. If you do, you are-wait for it- awesome.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Barbaloot said...

That looks amazing.

Also, Robin Sparkles is one of my all-time favorite artists!

Mother Goose said...

Wow!
Happy Birthday Eden!

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

Oh I have never heard of this....looks fabulous!!!

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

why have I not heard of this? I've got to go.

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.