February 24, 2011

Love, Mom

Dear Eden,

I love you. But no. It doesn't match. Please go and change. Again.


Dear Tayleigh,

I am fairly certain that spinning on the floor and slithering down the stairs do not count as cleaning.  And if  you cannot sing and clean at the same time, then please stop singing.

Dear Seth,

Thank you so much for deciding to use the potty on a regular basis.  But please, for the love of all that is good, GET YOUR HANDS OUT. OF. YOUR. PANTS!

Dear Eric,

I actually do know who you are.  I just find it ridiculously cute when you tell me, "I just Eric."


Love,

Mom


6 comments:

just call me jo said...

Ah, you gotta love 'em.

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

Oh my gosh I love it! I tell my oldest all the time, "Do you like the pants or shirt better because one of them needs to be changed. That outfit just wont work."

Stephanie said...

I nanny a 3 year old boy who is having the same problem as Seth. One time I brought a boyfriend on a family trip. To make sure nothin fishy was goin on my mom thought it would be funny to periodically do a "hand check". I had to resort to the same method. Except it seems like I'm checking every 10 minutes. It's ridiculous. I hope he grows out of it!

Heather said...

lol I love the "I just Eric" :)

wendy said...

what a neat idea.....(tee,hee) just write you kids letters, and they can have them for their journals when they get older
to see JUST HOW DIFFICULT they were to raise. (j/k)

Omgirl said...

Sounds like Eden and Daphne went to the same school of fashion!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.