February 10, 2011

Tell me if I'm crazy.

So, I had an idea today.  I haven't decided if it is a good idea, one that is worth my time, or not.

Have you ever seen Ucreate and Someday Crafts?  I know there are more, but those are the ones that I am familiar with.  They highlight crafts around blog land and send you to the best ones. That way you don' t have to subscribe to a million craft blogs, just those two.

Well, my idea was this. I am a big fan of upcycling.  In other words,  taking something old and repurposing it.  And, well, there are a decent amount of craft blogs out there that seem to have unlimited time and resources. Which I don't.  So, I always loved stumbling across a good upcycle.  So, why not start a blog that featured upcycling projects?

So, I did.  Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle.

Would you read it?

What do you think?


Photobucket

7 comments:

heather said...

you are brilliant!

and i have one i did last summer with an apple juice container & newspaper!

Barbaloot said...

Good for you-that's a fun idea! I have zero craft bones in my body and I doubt that'll change anytime soon, but from what I can see there are a lot of people out there who would appreciate something like that.

Emmy said...

That is awesome! I would follow

sanstorm said...

love it i'm a big fan of up-cycling

Heidi said...

Good for you! I'm a follower . .

raisingmarshmallows said...

I checked out you site and I love it! I have to admit, I like to give old things new purpose.

Nikki

Loralee and the gang... said...

I think it's a great idea! I have added it to my favorites...likely will go on my sidebar...I love useful blogs like that, even if I never getting around to do the crafts! (A girl can dream, right?)

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.