February 8, 2011

tuesday confessional

I am ALMOST done with the den.

The painting is done.
The shelves are hung.
The books are back on the shelves.
The desk is put together and the computer set up.
The floor is vacuumed and the fireplace is dusted.

But:

there are still 4 boxes on the floor of things that I don't want to deal with.  Things that don't quite have a place or I haven't quite decided whether or not they will continue to live in this house.  Maybe I should just take the boxes and shove them in another room and take pictures.  I'll let you know.



7 comments:

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

Awesome.

I need to be more motivated like you.

That Girl said...

....

(it's been a year and a half and I still have those four boxes)

(take the pictures anyway)

Barbaloot said...

I vote you shove the boxes and take the pictures. I wanna see:)

Rochelle Brunson said...

you've gotten farther along than I would have.

SpencernAmy said...

I hope you took before pictures, too. I always forget to do that part. Can't wait to see the photos!

Erin said...

I know the feeling about having boxes you aren't quite sure whether you are ready to get rid of yet. Good luck to you! :)

Lara said...

I hate those last few boxes. I don't know why it's so hard to find places for everything! Good luck!

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.