March 30, 2011

Product Review: L'Oreal

I am not, by any means, a makeup connesuier.  I have very few requirements and I generally buy whatever is cheapest.  In the past, I have shied away from mascara becasue it always seems that I have raccon eyes by the end of the day. I guess that's what I get for grabbing the first thing I see. Well, I had the chance to try out L'Oreal's Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara. I am converted!  But let me tell you a littl bit about what it is before I tell you why. L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara has 2 steps: the basic black lengthening step and then the amazing highlighting step.  The awesome thing about it is that you can choose your mascara according to your eye color.  I have green eyes and my highlight color is a sparkly bronze.  I love it. Partly because the raccoon eye problem is gone. I have had no problems with it rubbing off at all. And the copper sparkles embedded in the highlighting step makes me feel just the littlest bit glamorous.

I also had the chance to try out L'Oreal's One Sweep Eye Shadow. This is also created according to your eye color. The thing I like about this is that it is a three in one. It makes the make up process so much faster. Swipe one eye and then the other and you're done!

So, if you get the chance, be sure to give L'Oreal's One Sweep Eye Shadow and Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara.
Photobucket

I was provided with the mascara and eyeshadow by BzzAgent for this review.

2 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I'm pretty happy with my Maybelline mascara...but maybe I'll have to look into this L'Oreal business.

sanstorm said...

love it too I usually use mac factor 2000 calorie but it is getting hard to find so I tried the L'Oreal

Copyright Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug

Meaning all content on this blog is mine. So you better not steal it. Seriously.